onsdag 8. juni 2011

It's that time again!

iPhotos from the past month or so:

 A drawing made by one of my students.

A miniature Berkeley reunion. 

I met my totally random stranger of a doppelganger. 
This was the topic of almost every conversation I had
for the following week as nobody believed her to be
a total stranger.


I was not very happy to partake in my building's spring cleaning.
I ended up planting some flowers and having quite the time!

Watching the Eurovision semi finals with pizza and beer. 

Early morning coffee. 

The bus is always at least five minutes late every morning,
so plenty of time for photos.

Red, white and blue on May 17th, Norway's constitution day!

 
Enlightenment in 150ish pages. Read it! 

My diploma from running the Holmenkollen relay. So proud.

Stargate, popcorn & coke zero. 

 Breakfast of champions.

Summer really is here. 
 Kool-aid.

It's a maze. Guess where?


Viewing my stats, I noticed that almost half of my blog hits originated in the US, so I've decided to do some of my posts in English. If I write in Norwegian, I'll add a translated summary at the bottom on the page, to make everybody happy. Deal?


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar